Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Superman's Angle

Last night as I was watching a trailer of the new Batman series, I wondered out loud how they would remake Superman for the new generation of kids who automatically think having angst is cooler. Today, Rudd sends me a text message on the answer:

"I know what Superman's angst is!.... lost love and how to save this planet he calls home..."

Ah, ok. And apparently Kate Bosworth will play Lois Lane. Weird. I'd rather have Jessica Alba. Hahaha.

Then later today, Judel tells me that apparently, we will be meeting He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named on December 4.

I'm scared.

I dozed off at my desk with that last thought and woke up depressed.

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...