Friday, September 08, 2006

I May Never Come This Way Again


Paul was finally able to upload the 274 (Cognitive Psychology) class picture. I've really been looking forward to having a copy of it. I'm not sure why. It was a good way to end the class.


And... the CEM Anniversary (embarrassing) pictures. (sheepish grin) The theme was Sayaw! And our department got assigned the 60's decade.

And for that effort, we won first place :) The prize money, we've spent on Crispy Pata, Sinigang na Salmon sa Mison, Ensaladang Talong, and Pinakbet from Kamayan. And there's still left-over for some ice-cream some other day. Yeah! Winner talaga. Hahahaha.

And I thought this picture was a good way to end this blog.

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...