Saturday, October 28, 2006

I'm Gonna Find Another You

... or not. (That's a John Mayer song title up there. Are you proud?)

...

... I don't know where to start.

There are days when I'm ok. And there are days when I am not. Today is one of the 'not days.'

I knew back then that quitting was the only thing about us I could control, so I went down that road. I was afraid that it would only end up in heartbreak for me to wait for you to make up your mind. So of course I end up heartbroken anyway and 5 months after that night, I'm still crying.

...

I'm such an idiot. How could you ever like a tanuki when you've always been surrounded by swans? And "carabaos"?

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...