Thursday, June 28, 2007

Raising Sweet Men

Gawd... the titles I write lately...

Two nights ago my brother asked me which is the "more mature" type of man: a) one who just goes after 1 particular girl, [to the utter bewilderment of his peers] or b) one who keeps his options open [which translates in my head as... MARAMING PINOPORMAHAN]. He even has this funny opening like,

"So... you're a girl... <insert question here>."

Now that I think about it, I don't recall actually giving him a straight answer; instead I asked him why he was asking and who said what, and it turns out his guy friends are pushing man-type b. And I respond with something like,

"Hmmm. I dunno, that kind of guy, like the torpe guy, is so <nakakainis> ... ewan, what's the word?..."

And he goes, "wussy?"

And I'm like yeah. That's it. <I'll leave connecting the dots to you.>

And he paces around, thoughtful, and goes on... "It's not a matter of being practical <pace, pace, pace, pace>... I just can't do it that way!"

AND I AM AMAZED. And proud :). My little brother is a romantic! Against peer pressure too! Isn't that sweet?

He's good-looking too. See picture below. That girl he's making porma to better be worth it.






:D Not that us big sisters will interfere...

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...