Saturday, January 07, 2012

Holding My Breath

My Most Important Goal this year: Write my thesis proposal, defend it and at least start data collection.

The new year has started and I am struggling to stay the course! I've been very good this first week, checked off items from my list, postponed others because I tend to list too much. (heh)

Please let me stick to this!


In other news...

What movies/shows are you looking forward to this year? Here is a partial list of mine:
1. Hunger Games
2. The Legend of Korra
3. Rurouni Kenshin live action movie (I hope they release this outside Japan with English subtitles)
4. Breaking Dawn Part II (sort of)

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...