Sunday, June 10, 2012

I'M ALIVE!!!

It was my birthday last June 7 and here's a list of gifts to be thankful for:

1. I have NOT been dropped from the program. But the clock is ticking. Must. Make. This. Work.

2. I finally get to go home after weeks... months??? of being cooped (up) in the condo.

3. Avengers is top 3 grosser worldwide! Yey, whoop whoop! Not because I'm an Avengers fan but because it's long overdue for Joss Whedon and because the movie deserves it. Unless you are a totally jaded, crusty, curmudgeon (like my younger sister!!!) you gotta have enjoyed this movie right? I mean, you don't have to feel like it's given you profound insights on the answers to the questions of life and the cosmos, but it made you laugh. How about jumpy-claps?

In that it's totally like Star Wars. Funny, fun, and just fun to see.

4. I had another encounter with life's equivalent of the "matandang ermitanyo" (you know like, Obi-Wan Kenobi, everyone Morgan Freeman plays, Mr. Miyagi) in the form of a cab driver who told me about his kids and their perseverance in finishing their studies. Even if they could barely make ends meet. Even if they didn't have enough cash allowance for the day's meals. So. I have no right to whine.


That's it for now. How about I start a section on movie reviews in this thing? What do you think? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LIKE :), have not seen the movie yet, but will give it a shot.

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...