Saturday, September 10, 2005

B.A.C. (Before Art Classes)



Fan art. Before the workshop. Am I scaring you yet? :)

The foliage on this one was actually more complicated, so I copped out and just drew some arbitrary unrealistic vines. K and K forever! Right Maan? This was copied from a tiny, almost-thumbnail-size drawing.



Do these scans look as bright on your screen as they do on mine?




This one was copied from one of the OST covers. Yes, the resemblance is kind of weak.


What is so fascinating about this character? Well, as one blogwriter put it, "The idea of a man with absolute power, who absolutely refuses to abuse that power, is compelling."


And that's why. Among other things. But I really need to do my homework now.


This is kind of addicting.

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...