Saturday, September 10, 2005

Memories



My sisters call photos, "memories." So I was leafing through some old 'memories' and came across this picture. I'm rappelling down a wall! (Yes, it's me the ropes are covering.) It wasn't a long way down, but it was vertical, and that alone kind of makes your head spin. But I made it down. And no, none of that Extra Challenge screaming. Although in fairness, we didn't scale a 2-digit storey-tall wall (ugh, what a bad rhyme). :)

Look at the angle this was shot. So anime!



This picture was taken in Tintern School, Melbourne, Australia. Nine years ago. They have rappelling for P.E.

I should do more things like this. Leap into new experiences, and savor every moment of the harrowing way down :)

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...