Tuesday, August 22, 2006

And the Diamond-hard Hardness of His Heart Was Transfigured into Light

... That's 2 lines in a row now from the same author! Barbara Hambly rocks.


To know more is to love more. At least that is how it is with me. The more I know about something, or someone, the more I love them. Or the more I love, the more I love. >The harder the fall, the harder the fall? Hahahaha<. I'm saying this now because I'm beginning to realize I'm not so unteachable when it comes to music. And that the more I know, the more fun it is to know more. Right now I know that Phil Collins wasn't the first to do "You can't hurry love." Yes. Let's celebrate my small achievements. And I like Bamboo just because. I like the way they sound.

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...