Saturday, February 11, 2006

Back to the Future!

You're supposed to have some things to look forward to, to get you going. Here are some of mine:

1. Get a place of our own (by our I mean us sisters; Rud seems amenable). Saving up for the housing fund starts now! This will entail saving **** a month :) (This is looking like a 5-year plan...)

2. I feel like creating a website on psychology in the Philippines. It'll be useful I promise! For psych majors or anyone interested in learning about how people think. I'm thinking it'll be more on cognitive psychology though, my new favorite subject! (except I feel that my report on my topic on this subject tanked)

3. I'm thinking of taking dance / theater classes this summer. Saw a list of acting workshops in a magazine somewhere around here. But I'm leaning more toward dance. I'll work my way up the courage ladder first :)

4. Or, I start taking up running as a sport this summer. Fifty percent cheaper. Maybe I can even join some races (hahaha!) like my father.

5. Definitely I will have that footspa tomorrow!

6. Let's go back to the own place thing: I want to have a mural on one of the walls in this new place. And paint it myself! (Will maybe talk some more on how I want this new place to look, sometime in a future blog entry)


What do you think, too much?

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...