Tuesday, February 07, 2006

High-Lows

And in the spirit of "The Story of Us," today's high-lows:

1.) High: Indian priest classmate in Experimental Designs always helps our professor erase the board. It's really nice of him. Ang sweet :)

2.) High: Officemate's 2-year old son was chattering away at work today. Ang cute :)

3.) Low: Fearing that I may be responsible for blowing the circuits in Rm 203. I think I forgot to unplug the OHP after my class report last Tuesday. The short-circuit was said to have happenned Thursday. Please let it not be me!!! Ang malas :(

4.) Low: Telecon. Of course. For the simple reason that he's there. That's all it takes. Ang stupid :(

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...