Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Want / Fantasy #1

To have my father's mind,
My mother's heart,
Frances' sensible-ness
Eleanor's outgoing-ness
And Jaje's Lucky-ness (inside joke).


Allegedly, I have my mother's looks. But the picture below says otherwise.


She was in 2 commercials (Safeguard and something else). I discover this as I type it because the parents generally don't talk about things like this with us kids. Only got it from my sister.


Doesn't this picture look fab? :D At 58, she's still a glowing beauty. Because she always smiles. Even her voice does.

I want to learn that too. How to always be smiling. Even when life almost breaks you.

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...