Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm It!

Coz Chrise tagged me :) (hindi ako yung kathy dun sa 8 traits list di ba? wala kasing t. :))

Get ready for mind-numbing pedantic-ness! (pedancy? hahaha)

4 jobs I've had in my life:
a. Research Coordinator
b. Project Leader
c. Tutor
d. Researcher I

4 films I can watch over and over:
a. Funny nonsense films like Coneheads, Dreamcatcher
b. Matrix I and II (especially fight scenes)
c. Merlin (hallmark made for tv movie)
d. Some Kind of Wonderful (coz i want to believe! :))

4 places I have lived (in):
a. Cainta
b. My head
c. Melbourne, Australia (isang pagpapanggap ito, dahil 1-2 linggo lang ako dun; pero sa foster family para talagang exchange program ang dating)
d. Aunt's house when my sister had bulutong

4 TV programs I love to watch:
a. American Idol (dahil kay Elliot Yamin, kasalukuyang kinababaliwan ni Eleanor)
b. Dr. House (in the words of his ex: smart, funny, surprising, sexy)
c. Inuyasha
d. Jessica Alba's Darkangel (I have the DVDs) / Friends

4 places I would have visited had I had the money:
a. Europe
b. China
c. Local scenic places (Palawan, Boracay, Bohol etc)
d. Japan (Kyoto!)

4 websites i visit daily:
a. Friends' blogsites
b. Google (although this isn't a website)
c. YahooMail
d. Not daily but Friendster

4 of my favorite foods:
a. Nescafe Iced Coffee
b. FRENCH FRIES!
c. Boneless Fried Bangus (try Jollibee's sarap!)
d. Cold Chocolate Drink (with matching bread or cookies)

4 places where I would want to die:
a. My house (if I were old and decrepit and already needed to die; otherwise it would probably be horrible for those left behind if I die in the house... unless there was time for goodbyes)
b. The hospital (pero hindi accident or crime-related)
c. ...
d. ...

4 people (living/dead) who you want to meet:
a. Jose Rizal
b. Tamora Pierce
c. Ursula K. Leguin
d. Ninoy Aquino

4 Places Ive been on Vacation (from most to least recent)
a. Hongkong (2 years ago)
b. Puerto Galera (7 years ago)
c. Subic (13 years ago)
d. Baguio (16 years ago)
--- we are so not a vacationing family, sigh ---

4 Places I would Rather Be Right Now
a. In bed
b. In front of the TV
c. Among friends
d. Dance class

4 People I Wanna Tag
a. Frances Tan
b. Eleanor Tan
c. Frank Tan Jr.
d. Jana Senseng

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...