Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Lost

... is how I feel.


There's more to say, except I'm not in the mood to elaborate. Because it's almost midnight, and I have to be at work by 7:30 AM. But part of what scares me is this: I don't know how to burn enough to keep at this. Regular job during the day, "pet project" at night after work. So it's like 17 hours of work a day. Well, not straight, but it takes the zing out of the work when you start something you know you won't finish soon but is needed ASAP. And staying after hours isn't the solution because it just ruins your head for the day job.


What a problem.


I want a solution. Sometimes a solution crosses my mind... but I'm afraid to consider it.


I want to find my passion.


Oh wherefore art thou passion project?


I want to know what it's like to never work a day for the rest of my life because I love what I'm doing.

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...