Friday, May 26, 2006

X-cape! (Day 6)

The last day of the conference was a half-day program, which left us time to do some last minute shopping.


And we ended up teaming up by age group.


Which means we two young 'uns shopped together...


And youth is such that after finishing our shopping (at around 9 or 10 pm) and eating dinner we, on a whim, decided it would be a GREAT idea to watch X-Men 3. Without telling the elders.


Haaaayyyy. I am too easy to influence in a bad way.


So we ended up going back to the hotel at 1AM. And my roommate, the head of the other department which presented a paper, it turns out, had been quite worried.


Good girls should have told, I know. Just so the elders wouldn't worry. Ewan ko ba.

[sneaking out was kind of fun though...]

And I hit upon a realization: to be able to stay out late, I would have to be in another country. I would have to be a jetsetter!


Brilliant!

No comments:

Start-Up: Exciting and Heart-Fluttering

To me the following conversation best illustrates the nature of Dalmi's feelings for the penpal Dosan (i.e. HJP) and the present Dosan (...